Thursday, August 28, 2008

the fact that

some people actually read this is indeed mind-boggling.
taking interest in my life is extremely humorous, and makes me quite confused.

lately, i've just been hanging out a lot.
saw some friends yesterday that i don't see very often, so i was stoked on that.

i've figured out the shit for the class that i missed twice, but i still have a 4-page paper to write before wednesday.

oh welllllll.

i've noticed since i've been up here, that i only eat approx. once a day.
this fact is extremely depressing, but what else am i to do with a meal plan and no money?

hopefully i can come up with a solution to this problem sometime soon, because starving all the time is not the way to go.

someone feed me!




this dude is nuts.
his name is cage, and he's psychotic and even more insane than me.
that rules.

fuck the world, hail satan 666.

1 comment:

Raven Ann said...

I'll send you burritos, dude.