Friday, October 10, 2008

things are looking up?

kinda.
i am dating laura now, which has definitely made me a lot happier.
i saw dub and reid last night, which was cool.

i wish all my friends lived in the city with me, and i didn't have to get out to the west end all the time to see them.
fell asleep pretty early last night, it was a good change.
i was supposed to listen to this radio show for an hour and a half before class at 1, and i haven't even started yet.
it doesn't look like i will be getting much of that done.
oh well.

hanging today hopefully will consist of:

kicking it with josh, erika, hopefully ethan.
going to this graveyard josh explained to me while i was asleep last night.
hanging with brittany clark?

mark's birthday party is on saturday and i couldn't be more stoked.

i love my brothers.

No comments: